I am ready to hit the ground running to work for our community on the issues facing us:
- Public Health & Access to Healthcare
- Community Development & Housing
- Economic Development
- Criminal Justice
Tomorrow’s Tarrant County Belongs To Us
- We cannot afford another four years of indifference.
- We should be an environment that contributes to everyone’s success instead of catering to a well-connected few.
- We cannot skimp our way to economic equity. Sound investments are needed, because our community is worth it!
- We need a commissioner who is not afraid to stand up to state leadership in Austin which continues to pass the buck and force taxpayers to pick up the tab for the state’s responsibilities.
- We need balanced leadership willing to consider the issues and make every attempt to achieve consensus.